Our Mission, Goals and Beliefs
At Gardenview, our mission is to provide a meaningful, challenging learning experience in a warm and positive environment, in which students can reach their full potential while acquiring the tools to be successful in a bilingual society.
À Gardenview, notre mission est d'offrir un environnement chaleureux et positif, propice à l'apprentissage sérieux et stimulant, dans lequel les élèves peuvent donner toute leur mesure en acquérant les outils nécessaires pour réussir dans une société bilingue.
At Gardenview our goals are:
- To strive to meet the needs of all children through a variety of programmes including enriched and remedial.
- To foster an atmosphere of mutual respect, cooperation and interdependence amongst all members of the school community.
- To provide a healthy, friendly and safe environment.
- To encourage parents to be involved with their child's education and provide the needed guidance and support.
- To periodically evaluate our programmes and activities to ensure that they are relevant to the needs of society.
At Gardenview we believe:
- Parents and teachers share the responsibility for their children's education.
- Positive self esteem is essential to learning.
- All people should treat each other fairly and with respect.
- All individuals must feel safe and secure in the school environment.
- Each child's individual abilities must be recognized and nurtured.
- Learning must be a challenging, relevant and enjoyable experience.