1. I知 the only period 5-element that exists as a gas at room temperature.
2. After losing two electrons, I end up with just as many as Ar.
3. You値l find me sandwiched between a liquid and a metalloid.
4. An alkaline earth metal, I have 1 proton for every key on a piano.
5. I知 in the same column as other elements, but I知 not part of their
group or family.
6. I知 a common part of the atmosphere with 5 valence electrons.
7. I was first found on the sun, and I don稚 burn.
8. When neutral, I知 the most reactive element.
9. I知 the smallest metallic atom in group IIIa.
10. With between 13 and 36 protons, I react very violently with water, and I form a compound of the form MOH, where M = metal.
11. Smaller than carbon痴 atom, I have the highest ionization energy within my period.
12. Lower melting than potassium, my atoms are smaller than Cs痴.
13. Of the elements with 7 valence electrons, I am the least active, chemically-speaking.
14. Smaller than Ca, I am capable of forming a +1 ion.
15. I am the most electronegative element in period 4.