B.A.S.E. Daycare Program
The school provides daycare services daily before school starts at 7:00 a.m. and after school from 3:27 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. For regular users of the service, Daycare is also available on pedagogical days. The daycare service is closed during spring break, holidays and the summer.
For more information on our Daycare Program, please consult our Daycare Handbook.
- To ensure the safety and general well-being of the children served.
- To contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the school's educational project.
- To set up activities and recreational projects that contributes to the children's overall development.
- To encourage the development of social skills such as respect, co-operation and openness to others.
- To offer homework support after school by providing students with an appropriate place in which to work.
- To allow the children the space to explore their individuality through educational, creative, and fun activities.
- To promote proper etiquette, environmental awareness and proper social skills.
|Morning||7:00 a.m. to 8:50 a.m.|
|Lunchtime (Grades 1-6)||12:20 p.m. to 1:20 p.m.|
|Lunchtime (Kindergarten)||12:02 p.m. to 1:20 p.m.|
|Afternoon||3:25 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|