-175 ml or 3/4 cup of water
-675 or 2 3/4 cups of packaged packaged cupcake mix, loosely packed
Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
2) Lightly spray or line muffin pans with Crisco or butter or
3) Pour powdered mix into a mixing into mixing bowl.
4) Add water and egg.
5) Stir until all ingredients are blended.
6) Spoon batter into muffin pans so that each form is 2/3 full.
7) Place in centre of the oven for about 18-20 min. or until golden brown color.
8) Cool for 10 min. before removing from the pan.
9) Now, the best part...................
EAT IT ALL UP!