High School Certification
Welcome to the St. Pius X Adult Education Centre. Our goal is to offer all of our students the best possible education whether it be in literacy, pre-secondary or secondary, in preparation for the job market, vocational programmes or entry into CEGEP.
Among your fellow students, there are people with a wide range of experiences. Our aim is to promote mutual respect and co-operation because peer support is a valuable factor in learning and success.
Our teaching and support staff is dedicated and ready to assist you in every way. Combined with your daily commitment to hard work and self-discipline, your success is in good hands.
St. Pius X further facilitates your success by providing you with an academic advisor, guidance counsellor, librarian and tutors. We hope that you will make full use of their services and make the most of our wide variety of facilities.
Together, there is no doubt we can achieve our goals.
|ST PIUS X HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATION||REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES||SESSION DATES AND SCHEDULES|
|High School / Academic
February 26 and March 19, 2013
|March 25 to June 27, 2013
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 2:45p.m.
*minimum 3 hours per day
|High School / Academic
|NEW Registration in August
dates available soon
*Depending on the Math book or English section you need, it MAY still be possible to register now for the winter session. Call us at 514-381-5440 and speak to an advisor.
|Monday to Thursday
5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for Math 4 and 5
Monday to Thursday
6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. for English 1 to 5
- You must be 16 as of June 30, 2012
- Your latest record of marks (* if you have no record of academic level courses from an English high school in Canada and you want to register in our high school programme, you need a Placement Test before registering. Please make an appointment with Paolo Della Rocca or David DiPaolo at 514-381-5440. )
- Parent's signature on the registration form if you are not 18
- If you were born in Quebec, the large format birth certificate
- If you were born in another province, the birth certificate issued by the province
- If you were born out of country, one of the following documents:
- Canadian Citizenship card
- Permanent Resident card
- IMM 1000
- IMM 5292
- Certificat de selection du Quebec with category RA or R8
- You must bring your Medicare card
- No photocopies of documents
- $80 cash/Interac for Academic, plus cost of modules/books where applicable
- $80 cash/Interac for Basic English/Literacy Day (includes books)
- $30 cash/Interac for Basic English/Literacy Evening classes and book to purchase