Fifteen-Day Sec IV & V Online Summer School
The Educational Services Department is offering a Summer Program based on the essential components of courses offered during the regular school year. Parents and students should consult with their school administration or guidance counsellor regarding courses required.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Exam Date|
|July 2020||July 13, 2020||July 31, 2020||July 31, 2020|
|EXAMS WILL BE HELD AT LAURIER MACDONALD HIGH SCHOOL|
eClass Online Registration Procedures
FOR EMSB STUDENTS ONLY:
- Online registration will take place from Thursday July 2nd to Monday, July 6th
- Students will be able to register for two (2) summer courses
- Students will be able to retake exams only if the courses already appear on their June 2020 report card.
- Courses will be offered only if there is a sufficient number of registrants
- The registration form for Summer School can be completed online
- Registration forms must be submitted by Monday July 6th
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at EducationalServices@emsb.qc.ca.
|Courses Offered||Sec IV Course Code||Sec V Course Code||Exam Date|
|English Language Arts||632-406||612-536||July 31, 2020|
|French Second Language||634-404||634-504||July 31, 2020|
|563-414||563-504||July 31, 2020|
|565-426||565-506||July 31, 2020|
|History of Quebec & Canada||585-404||July 31, 2020|
|Histoire du Québec et du Canada||085-404||July 31, 2020|
|Science & Technology||555-444
|July 31, 2020|
|Math Bridge Course||565-426||July 31, 2020|
- Students who currently have a mark between 49% and 59% may register for the July session.
- All students registered in this session will be required to complete a final assessment. Students that do not fulfill this condition will be considered not to have completed the course.
- Students may register to write the exam without taking the Fifteen Day review offered between July 13th and July 31st.
- This course is designed for Secondary IV students, who wish to switch from Secondary IV Cultural, Social & Technical Math 414 into Secondary V Science Math 506 September, 2020.
- Students must have obtained a minimum of 60% in Cultural Social & Technical Math 414 to be eligible for this course.
Cost & Payment Information
|$150||Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, certified cheque or money order payable to:
English Montreal School Board
Montreal, Qc H3X 1T4
|NO REFUNDS WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS|