Secondary IV & V 10 Day Intensive Review Courses
Secondary IV & V (Course + Exam) : July 12 – July 25, 2019
Students wishing to improve their marks in core subjects can register for a Ten-Day Intensive Review Course that also includes the rewrite of the Supplemental Exam.
Registration will take place on July 10 and July 11 and courses will run from July 12 to July 25
Supplemental exams will be written from July 29 to August 2.
Secondary IV Core Programs:
- English Language Arts 632-406
- Français langue seconde 634-404
- History of Quebec & Canada 585-404
- Histoire du Québec et du Canada 085-404
- Math - Cultural, Social & Technical 563-414
- Math - Scientific Math 565-426
- Science and Technology 555-444
Secondary V Core Programs:
- English Language Arts 612-520/530
- Français langue seconde Base 634-504
- Math - Cultural, Social & Technical 563-504
- Math - Scientific Math 565-506
Students must have taken the course and have a mark on their report card to register for an intensive course.
Registration Location Date & Time
Laurier MacDonald High School
7355 Viau, Saint-Léonard (H1S 3C2)
July 10th & 11th, 2019
9: a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
July 16th, 2019
9: a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ($25 late fee)
- $250.00 per course – Secondary I, II, & III
- $300.00 per course - non-EMSB students*
(* Certificate of eligibility required)