Secondary I, II & III Summer Courses
Secondary I, II & III : July 2 – July 25, 2019
Students can register for English Language Arts, French Second Language, Mathematics or History/histoire if their June report card mark is 50% to 59%.
Registration will take place on June 27 and June 28 after report cards have been issued.
Summer school will operate from July 2 to July 25.
- English Language Arts
- French Second Language
- Math / Mathématique
- Sec. III History/histoire
- Each course will be taught for a total of 120 minutes per day.
- Students may register for 1 or 2 summer school courses.
Students from Secondary I, II, & III cannot have a mark lower than 50% to register for a summer school course. Please check the Eligibility Criteria, Course Fees and Payment option
Registration Location Date & Time
Laurier MacDonald High School
7355 Viau, Saint-Léonard (H1S 3C2)
June 27th & 28th, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
July 4th, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ($25 late fee)
- $200.00 per course – Secondary I, II, & III
- $500.00 maximum Family Rate for EMSB students
- (Sec. I, II, III courses only)
- $250.00 per course - non-EMSB students*
(* Certificate of eligibility required)