Secondary IV & V Supplemental Exams Only
Secondary IV & V Supplemental Exams : July 29 – August 2, 2019
Students wishing to improve their grades can study on their own and register to write a Supplemental Exam for most credit courses
Registration will take place on July 18 & 19
Supplemental exams will be written from July 29 to August 2
Secondary IV Supplemental Exams:
- English Language Arts 632-406
- Français langue seconde 634-404
- History of Quebec & Canada 585-404
- Histoire du Quebec et du Canada 085-404
- Math - Cultural, Social & Technical 563-414
- Math - Technical & Scientific 564-426
- Math - Scientific Math 565-426
- Science and Technology 555-410
- Environmental Science and Technology 558-404
Secondary V Supplemental Exams:
- English Language Arts 612-520/530
- Français langue d’enseignment, tâche d’écriture 132-520
- Français langue seconde 634-520/530
- Français, langue seconde Enrichi 635-520/530
- Math - Cultural, Social & Technical 563-504
- Math - Technical & Scientific 564-506
- Math - Scientific Math 565-506
Students must have taken the course and have a mark on their report card to register for an intensive exam.
Registration Location Date & Time
Laurier MacDonald High School
7355 Viau, Saint-Léonard (H1S 3C2)
July 18th & 19th, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m.– 3:00 p.m.
- The report card will not include the June MÉES exam mark for secondary IV & V courses, please check your child’s Achievement Record.
- No exceptions can be made to these dates and attendance is compulsory
- Students registering must bring their report card or Achievement Record. If not yet received, the Achievement Record can be obtained at Laurier MacDonald high school office on the registration dates.
- Certificate of eligibility required for non-EMSB students.
- NO COST FOR EXAMS ONLY
- Certificate of eligibility required for non-EMSB students