Ten-Day CEGEP Prep Online Summer School
The Educational Services Department is offering a Summer Program based on the essential components of courses offered during the regular school year. Parents and students should consult with their school administration or guidance counsellor regarding courses required.
Online Registration will take place from Thursday July 2nd to Monday, July 6th
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Exam Date|
|CEGEP Prep||July 27, 2020||August 7, 2020||No Exams|
eClass Online Registration Procedures
FOR EMSB STUDENTS ONLY:
- Online registration will take place from Thursday July 2nd to Monday, July 6th
- Students will be allowed to register for two (2) courses, provided that they appear on their report card.
- Courses will be offered only if there is a sufficient number of registrants
- The registration form for Summer School can be completed online
- Registration forms must be submitted by Monday July 6th
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at EducationalServices@emsb.qc.ca.
CEGEP PREP SESSION
- All students who currently have a mark greater than 60% may register for this session.
CEGEP PREP COURSES
- Courses are designed for students currently Sec. V (grade 11) whose Term 3 studies were interrupted by the pandemic.
- Courses will focus on material that students missed during the school closure to ensure that they are ready for their post-secondary studies.
- Courses are not intended for students looking to improve their marks.
|Course Offered||Course Code Sec. V.|
Cost & Payment Information
|Session Cost||Payment Methods|
||Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, certified cheque or money order payable to:
English Montreal School Board
Montreal, Qc H3X 1T4
|NO REFUNDS WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS|