Ten-Day Supplemental Online Summer School
The Educational Services Department is offering a Summer Program based on the essential components of courses offered during the regular school year. Parents and students should consult with their school administration or guidance counsellor regarding courses required.
Online Registration will take place from Thursday July 2nd to Monday, July 6th
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|July 2020||July 14, 2020||July 27, 2020|
|EXAMS WILL BE HELD AT THE ENGLISH MONTREAL SCHOOL BOARD HEAD OFFICE|
eClass Online Registration Procedures
FOR EMSB STUDENTS ONLY:
- Online registration will take place from Thursday July 2nd to Monday, July 6th
- Students will be allowed to register for both courses, provided that these courses were taken by the student in 2018-2019 and appear on the report card of that year.
- Courses will be offered only if there is a sufficient number of registrants
- The registration form for Summer School can be completed online
- Registration forms must be submitted by Monday July 6th
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at EducationalServices@emsb.qc.ca.
- These courses are designed for students currently in Sec. V (grade 11) who have not yet obtained the Secondary 4 credits for History and/or Science and Technology. These courses will focus on the course content covered throughout the 2018-19 school year.
|Course Offered||Course Code Sec. V.||Exam Date|
|Science & Technology||555-444||July 29, 2020|
|History||585-404||July 31, 2020|
Cost & Payment Information
|Session Cost||Payment Methods|
||Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, certified cheque or money order payable to:
English Montreal School Board
Montreal, Qc H3X 1T4
|NO REFUNDS WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS|