Twenty-Day Sec IV Mathematics Bridge Course Summer School
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE FROM TUESDAY JUNE 29TH TO FRIDAY, JULY 2ND
The Educational Services Department is offering a twenty-day Mathematics bridge course during Summer School for Secondary IV students who wish to continue in scientific math in secondary 5.
Students must currently have a grade above 70% in secondary 4 CST math (563-414) to be eligible to register. Students will also need to have been recommended for this course by their teacher.
Online registration will take place from Tuesday June 29th to Friday, July 2nd
|Location||Start & End Date||Times|
|Online & in person at
Laurier MacDonald High School
7355 Viau Saint-Leonard, QC, H1S 3C2
|July 5 to 30, 2021||• Block A – 9:00 – 11:30
• Block B – 12:30 – 3:00
|There will not be a final exam at the end of the courses.|
eClass Online Registration Procedures
- Online registration will take place from Tuesday June 29th to Friday, July 2nd.
- Week one of this program will be a review of key concepts from 563-414 that will be needed in 565-526.
- Because of the length of this course, students can opt out before July 14th with no record of the course on their transcript.
- Students will attend class in person 1 day per week.
- Both competencies will be evaluated over the four week period.
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact us at EducationalServices@emsb.qc.ca.
Cost & Payment Information
|Summer School Mathematics Bridge Course||$250||Debit Card, Visa, Master Card or in person:
English Montreal School Board
Montreal, Qc H3X 1T4
|NO REFUNDS WILL BE AWARDED AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS (July 12th).|