Community / School Services
2019 Summer Bridge and Preparatory Courses
Montreal - Thursday, May 30, 2019
Summer School Program | Secondary I Introduction to Mathematics
- Introduction to Secondary I Mathematics as a tool to help students improve their elementary math skills and prepare them for high school math topics in September. This summer course will reinforce basic math skills which are important for success in high school. Students will review all math concepts to better understand and strengthen their knowledge. Students will also be introduced to fundamental concepts from the Secondary Cycle I, Year 1 Mathematics program to prepare them for greater success. Special emphasis will be placed on problem solving and basic skills training.
- Registration must be done in person on June 26th between 9:00 am and 3:00 p.m. at Laurier MacDonald High School.
- Summer school will operate from July 2 – July 25, 2019
Summer School Program | Secondary IV Mathematics Bridge Program
- A a specialized bridge Summer School program for Secondary IV students, who wish to switch from Secondary IV Cultural, Social & Technical Math 414 into Secondary V Science Math 506 that would start in September, 2019. Students must have a school math mark of 75% or more to be eligible for registration in this summer school bridge course.
- Registration must be done in person on June 26, 2019 between 9:00 am and 3:00 p.m. at Laurier MacDonald High School.
- The course will run from July 2 to July 25, 2019 and supplemental exams will take place from July 29 to Aug 2, 2019
© English Montreal School Board, 2019