2019 Summer School Courses
Once your child gets his/her report card, please review the REPORT CARD with them carefully, as well as the Ministry Final Grades (instructions on how to access those grades to come at a later date), as it is the student’s responsibility to register for the summer school courses offered.
Summer School Program | Summer Courses
(Secondary I, II, III)
- Students can register for English Language Arts, French Second Language, Mathematics or History/histoire if their June report card mark is 50% to 59%.
- Registration will take place on June 27 and June 28 after report cards have been issued
- Summer school will operate from July 2 to July 25
Summer School Program | 10 Day Intensive Courses (Secondary IV, V Course + Exam)
- Students wishing to improve their marks in core subjects (English Language Arts, French Second Language, Mathematics, Science & Technology and Social Studies) can register for a Ten-Day Intensive Review Course that also includes the rewrite of the Supplemental Exam
- Registration will take place on July 10 and July 11 and courses will run from July 12 to July 25
- Supplemental exams will be written from July 29 to August 2.
Summer School Program | Supplemental Exams
(Secondary IV,V Exam Only)
- Students wishing to improve their grades can study on their own and register to write a Supplemental Exam for most credit courses
- Registration will take place on July 18 & 19
- Supplemental exams will be written from July 29 to August 2
- The report card will not include the June MÉES exam mark for secondary IV & V courses, please check your child’s Achievement Record.
- No exceptions can be made to these dates
- Students registering must bring their report card or Achievement Record. If not yet received Achievement Record can be obtained at Laurier MacDonald high school office on the registration dates.