Welcome to Roslyn School
On behalf of the staff at Roslyn Elementary School, we are happy to welcome you to the 2019-2020 school year. We are looking forward to a positive and productive partnership with you to ensure our students can flourish and meet their highest potential. We acknowledge that in order to be successful in school, students need to feel supported at home and at school. We know that through our partnership and thoughtful collaboration, your child can achieve individual success.
Our motto this year is Work hard. Play fair. Be kind. As a staff, we look forward to carrying out our responsibilities to ensure that our students feel safe, happy and included.
We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that
- Attends school on time on a daily basis
- Proudly wears the school uniform
- Takes responsibility to complete all homework assignments
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school with our collective support
- Understands the importance of being a team player and a considerate peer
We look forward to a fantastic school year!