News and Updates
- 2015-16 Supply List for K-6
- Royal Vale student wins gold medal!
- City of Montreal honors Royal Vale Students
- Secondary Summer Newsletter 2015
- ElementarySummer Newsletter 2015
- Royal Vale School Helps Nepal
- June 2015 High School Newsletter
- Girls Touch Football 2015
- Halo Road Race 2015
- Bike Trip China Town 2015
- Royal Vale trips 2015
- Royal Vale Jumps Rope for Heart 2015
- La dictée P.G.L. connaît un vif succès à Royal Vale!
- E.M.S.B. Elementary Public Speaking Show
- Bernard Gotlieb Shares his Story with RVS Students
- Evelyn Eaton Award
- Our Canada Project Award
- Toy Tea Drive
- Concordia Stingers visit RVS
You could hear a pin drop in the auditorium of Royal Vale School in NDG on February 8 as Bernard Gotlieb recounted his courageous battle with leukemia, the loss of two legs and why he decided to publish his own memoirs. Gotlieb was the guest speaker before the entire high school population at Royal Vale where he is already a familiar face for the popular chess club he runs several days a week. Read more...
Congratulations to Ms. Sophie who was presented the Evelyn Eaton Award which recognizes the promotion of the French language. Her students will receive materials required to implement an innovative French instructional language arts project. Evelyn Eaton was a founding member of Gamma Province. She was a French Consultant at the Protestant School Board of Greater Montreal, now the English Montreal School Board, and authored many French Second Language textbooks used in schools across the province of Quebec.
Congratulations to Ms. Franzi, RVS students and parent volunteers for winning 3rd place in the Learning for a Sustainable Future-RBC Foundation’s nationwide Our Canada Project contest. Their vegetable garden project received a prize of $1000.00, which will be used to implement a composting system this coming spring. We look forward to another season of gardening, healthy living and environmental advocacy!
Royal Vale School is proud to have contributed to this year’s Toy Tea Drive. The toys donated will go toward families who are struggling during the holiday season. We would like to extend our thanks to all the parents, teachers and students who have helped make it a success. A big special thanks to Ms. D’Agata, our spiritual animator, and the students Samantha Morris-Vallieres, Jinal Patel, Nassrin Hossain who helped organize the collection.