Student Business Program
The Student Business Program is a non-compulsory course offered to students in Secondary III and IV. The program allows students to experience the business world through a week-long intensive internship in a given professional setting.
The Student Business Program is an initiative of Montréal Relève and was founded in 2001 by the Montreal Board of Trade and the City of Montreal.
Students who register for the Student Business Program will benefit from the following advantages:
- Ongoing preparation throughout the school year before the summer internship
- The opportunity to create a professional image and learn the expectations of the business world.
- The opportunity to develop autonomy, a sense of responsibility and personal aptitudes.
- Mentoring and support during a first encounter with the professional world.
- Authentic professional experience to augment a curriculum vitaæ.
- Additional 2 academic credits by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES)
Discover your Passion
The Student Business Program allows students to discover new professions, academic paths
Students participate in a one-week summer