Try Sora, the new reading app for students, by OverDrive. Whether you’re reading for class or for fun, Sora’s ebook reader makes it easy. Download the app for free from your app store.
The library is intended to be a resource area for the whole school. Students are encouraged to come to the library to do their homework and study, to read for pleasure, and to make use of the wide variety of books and magazines available to them.
Search for ebooks and audiobooks
The library is closed during the librarian's lunch hour which is period 4.
In order to keep the library operating efficiently, we ask students to observe the following regulations:
- Please leave bags, coats and purses at the circulation desk.
- Present I.D. when entering the library during the lunch period.
- Check out books at the circulation desk and return them to the book drop. If books are late, settle "fines" immediately.
- Students are allowed to borrow up to 4 books at a time for a 2 week period.
- Reference materials and periodicals may be borrowed over night upon presentation of student I.D.
- Check out books at the circulation desk and return them to the book drop.
- If books are late, settle "fines" immediately. Fines are 10 cents per day(including weekends) for a book and 25 cents per day(including weekends)for reference material and magazines
- You will be charged for the replacement cost for any lost or damaged book(s).
The school library is equipped with multimedia computers accessible to students after they have taken a tutorial. All students are encouraged to make use of the Center. A photocopy machine is available to the students in the library for a minimal fee.