Educating your child at home
Parents who homeschool their children are responsible for ensuring that they beneﬁt from an educational experience equivalent to what is provided at school according to Law 144 (Home Schooling Regulation).
To apply for a homeschooling contract, parents must complete an application form through the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur.
Home Schooling Framework (Rules and Regulations)
- Request for Evaluations (School Board/MEES)
- Request of Loan of Textbook(s)
- Request to use school facilities
- Request to obtain Complementary Services
- Rules and Regulations for using the school laboratory
- Rules and Regulations for using the school computer laboratory
- Rules and Regulations for using the school gymnasium
- Checklist for requesting services from the school board