Equivalency Exams

Secondary School Equivalency Test - SSET (TENS)

If you do not have a Secondary School Diploma, le Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES), offers you the opportunity to achieve a Secondary School Equivalency Certificate. This will allow you to demonstrate the skills, knowledge, competencies and abilities you have acquired.

You must be 16 years of age, as of June 30th of the current year, to write this exam.

If you pass the SSET (TENS) exam, you will receive an Attestation of Equivalence of Secondary Studies (AESS). This Attestation does not replace your Secondary High School Diploma. It qualifies you for an admission into the vocational education studies.