As an incredibly challenging school year slowly comes to an end, the EMSB is planning to celebrate the resilience of our students, staff and families in a fun and unique way. Partnering with The Directors Showband and their team of professional videographers, The Directors will craft an original song that will celebrate wellness, resilience and perseverance. Accompanying the song will be a professionally shot and edited music video starring our students, staff and families. From a family birthday to children playing the park, the EMSB is asking our community to upload their special moments to: http://www.emsb.qc.ca/wellness until May 31. Beginning on June 1, the public will then be able to vote on their favourite videos for inclusion in the music video. Capping off the campaign will be a special video launch on the first day of school where The Directors will perform the song live in a school yard.
What's Happening at Saint Monica?
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
Important COVID-19 related information for our parents/guardians
- For more information on COVID-19 FAQ's please visit EMSB website
- Instructions for People Who Have Been in Contact with a Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- Tool for the Family - Testing and Preventive isolation
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?
- Fact Sheet (PDF) on Wearing Face Coverings in Various Contexts