- Some students and staff from Elizabeth Ballantyne Elementary School in Montreal West participated in the May 20 launch of Nancy Kosik’s new book Guiding You in the Right Direction: Basic Day-to-Day Etiquette. It took place at Paragraph Bookstore downtown. EBS teacher Suzanne Englebretson, brought Ms. Kosik into her Grade 5 class for a 12-week period to focus on etiquette. Students Aswini Senathirajah and Qasim Mughal spoke at the launch, lauding the value of the book and the lessons they learned. Here Ms. Kosik presents them with framed certificates from her Nancy Kosik Academy of International Protocol and Etiquette as Ms. Englebretson and child care worker Colette Holder look on approvingly. See press release
- Westmount High School’s second annual Cafe Art Show, "LOOK OUT" continues until the end of May, featuring a selection of work in diverse mediums by senior students at Kokkino Café (5673 Sherbrooke St. West, corner of Harvard) in NDG. Here, Secondary IV students Evan Goulet and Dylan Morand-Forrest, showcase some of their work.
- Michelangelo International Elementary School in RDP held a 25th anniversary celebration on May 24 followed by a community fair with games, music, and food trucks. Michelangelo is a certified IB World school, authorized to teach the IB-Primary Years Programme
- Read the Press Release to find out more!
- May is Speech Hearing and Language Month, Our Speech and Language Pathologists show everyone at the EMSB how happy they are about language in this Youtube video
- International Students
- EMSB Virtual Library
- Three-year plan 2015-2018
- Province-wide Success Rate Chart
- Public Notices
- EMSB electoral list
- School Emergency Program
- Air Quality at our schools
- Offers of Employment
- Summer School Sessions
- Student Ombudsman Complaint Procedures
- Ombudsman's Annual Report
- Employee Disclosure Protection
- Centre of Excellence for Speech and Language Development
- IB-PYP Schools
- Mental Health Resource Centre
- Automated Teacher Substitution System (ATSS)
What is new at the EMSB?
Summer School Session 2015 Click here
Touching B.A.S.E. Newspaper - Winter 2015 Click Here
Job offers in the Vocational Sector
The English Montreal School Board has recorded the highest success rate (87.8 percent) in the province, meaning it followed the progression of students from 2006 to their graduating year in 2013.
Public Statement on Wi-Fi Safety
Advisory regarding the measles