- Congratulations to Ms. Mona Vaudry, our 2015 Volunteer of Distinction! The EMSB salutes all of it's volunteers and thanks them for making a difference!
- An extraordinary success story is being written on TVA’s La Voix (the French version of the singing reality show The Voice). Angelike Falbo, a 16 year old Secondary V student at Laurier Macdonald High School in St. Leonard won her place in the semi-finals with 64% of the vote! Don't forget to watch and vote for Angelique on April 5th. Follow this Facebook link to her performance: www.facebook.com/LaurierMacDonaldHS
- Zeus McClurkin, a player from the world famous Harlem Globetrotters, visited with students at Roslyn Elementary in Westmount and Coronation Elementary in Côte des Neiges on March 30 to present “The ABCs of Bullying Prevention,” which targets six to 12 year-olds. The Globetrotters will play at the Bell Centre on Friday, April 10. Pictured here is McClurkin with Roslyn Principal Nick Katalifos and students.
- If you have ever dreamed of starring in a LIVE musical production, then register for Musical Show Off
- International Students
- EMSB Virtual Library
- Three-year plan 2014-17
- Province-wide Success Rate Chart
- Public Notices
- EMSB electoral list
- School Emergency Program
- Air Quality at our schools
- Offers of Employment
- Student Ombudsman Complaint Procedures
- Ombudsman's Annual Report
- Employee Disclosure Protection
- Centre of Excellence for Speech and Language Development
- IB-PYP Schools
- Mental Health Resource Centre
- Automated Teacher Substitution System (ATSS)
What is new at the EMSB?
Touching B.A.S.E. Newspaper - Winter 2015 Click Here
Job offers in the Vocational Sector
The English Montreal School Board has recorded the highest success rate (87.8 percent) in the province, meaning it followed the progression of students from 2006 to their graduating year in 2013.
Public Statement on Wi-Fi Safety
- Wed apr 22
Next Board Meeting
- Wed apr 1
Galileo Adult Education Ctr.
Last minute registration for spring session evening literacy classes:
12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Galileo
Central Parents’ Committee,
Regional Parents’ Committee and Advisory Committee on Special Education Services