Anchored by the throngs of student volunteers from Marymount Academy International, the EMSB, along with CTV Montreal, once again completed a successful Spirit of Giving Campaign. A total of 44 schools and centers participated in this year’s campaign, collecting non-perishable goods, toiletries and toys for nine different charities.
See full press release
See the video recap
See the photo album
- See flyer
- As in past years, following the annual Rosemount High School Christmas concert, the Senior Symphonic Winds Orchestra embarked upon their annual elementary school tour. They are pictured here at at Pierre Elliott Trudeau Elementary School.
- The Montreal Police Department presented a certificate to Lester B. Pearson High School’s Student Council for the charitable work it does in the community in Montreal North. This year they collected 5,000 items of food, hygiene, toys as well as over $1,500$ for Christmas Charities.
- International Students
- EMSB Virtual Library
- Three-year plan 2014-17
- Province-wide Success Rate Chart
- Public Notices
- EMSB electoral list
- School Emergency Program
- Air Quality at our schools
- Offers of Employment
- Student Ombudsman Complaint Procedures
- Ombudsman's Annual Report
- Employee Disclosure Protection
- Centre of Excellence for Speech and Language Development
- IB-PYP Schools
- Mental Health Resource Centre
- Automated Teacher Substitution System (ATSS)
What is new at the EMSB?
Touching BASE newspaper, click here
Job offers in the Vocational Sector
The English Montreal School Board has recorded the highest success rate (87.8 percent) in the province, meaning it followed the progression of students from 2006 to their graduating year in 2013.
January Supplemental Examinations - January 12 to 16, 2015 click here
Public Statement on Wi-Fi Safety
- Wed Dec 17
Next Board Meeting
Central Parents’ Committee,
Regional Parents’ Committee and Advisory Committee on Special Education Services