- To buy tickets, please visit: www.emsb.qc.ca/impact
- The Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM) Salle Marie-Gérin-Lajoie was the site for the 2014 French for the Future Montreal Local Forum. Aimed at promoting bilingualism amongst Canadian youth, the theme was Respect, Culture and Integration Into Québécois Society. Some 550 students from 13 Montreal high schools and four school boards were present. Participating from the EMSB were Westmount High School, John F. Kennedy High School in St. Michel and Marymount Academy International in NDG. Some of their students are shown here with guest speakers Catherine Verdon-Diamond from City’s Breakfast Television and Jessica Laventure from the Morning News on Global TV.
- Willingdon Elementary School in NDG raised $2,803 in the span of a week in order to support 30 firefighters from the Montreal Fire Department who are participating in a humanitarian trip to Haiti. They will be involved in the construction of an extension to Mark Bourque School in Debussy, Haiti, which was built by Montreal firefighters and police officers in 2006.
- Help them out by voting daily here
Intro to math, click here
Summer school secondary students information, click here
The Super Expo-sciences Hydro-Québec Provincial Finals were held in Terrebonne April 10 to 13 and the EMSB was well represented by two Royal West Academy
students and two alumni from the same school. Left to right: Abhishek Chakraborty (Secondary IV). Steven Kong (alumni, now at Marianopolis),
Lia Loebenberg (Secondary II) and Nivatha Balendra (alumni, now at Marianopolis). Abhishek and Steven will advance to the Nationals in Windsor;
Nivatha is heade to the The Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in Los Angeles.
- International Students
- EMSB Virtual Library
- Three-year plan 2013-16
- Province-wide Success Rate Chart
- Public Notices
- Nous Sommes Bilingues
- School Emergency Program
- Air Quality at our schools
- Offers of Employment
- Student Ombudsman Complaint Procedures
- Ombudsman's Annual Report
- Centre of Excellence for Speech and Language Development
- Fielding Focus Monthly Newsletter
- IB-PYP Schools
- The EMSB Blog
- Mental Health Resource Centre
- PSBGM Cultural Heritage Foundation
- Automated Teacher Substitution System (ATSS)
What is new at the EMSB?
The Council of Commissioners of the English Montreal School Board has approved a proposal for the ten (10) electoral divisions on the Board’s territory for the purposes of the general election of school commissioners to be held on November 2, 2014. See electoral division information...
Touching BASE newspaper, click here
Consultation documents for the relocation of Philip E. Layton (September 2014) and for the Outreach Network (September 2015)
The English Montreal School Board has recorded the second highest success rate (82.3 percent) on the island of Montreal, meaning it followed the progression of students from 2005 to their graduating year in 2012.
See the full chart
Add Email Address - This information is used to update the Student Record for further communication electronically with parents/guardian, click here
- Wed Mar 27
Laurier Macdonald Open House-7355 Viau
4 pm – 6 pm
7 pm – 9 pm
- Wed Apr 22
How to teach appropriate sexual behaviors to students with ASD
Central Parents’ Committee,
Regional Parents’ Committee and Advisory Committee on Special Education Services