Private Security Guarding
The Private Security Guarding program aims to ensure all security guards have the knowledge and skills to carry out their work professionally, effectively, safely and lawfully. The program is offered full-time, five days per week, during the day, or part-time in the evening.
We provide you with hands-on and guided training. Your learning time will be spent in practical workshops, working in teams, and under the leadership of our seasoned teaching staff.
Skills you will learn:
- Comply with laws and regulations
- Observe their environment
- Refer to the functioning of security and communication systems
- Apply emergency response procedures
- Carry out surveillance activities
- Control vehicular and pedestrian traffic
More about Private Security Guarding